Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hello world

I decided to start a blog where I can ramble what ever comes to mind. So to start this thing, I should probably tell something about me.
I am from eastern Finland and I'm currently studying in university of applied sciences in Savonlinna. I'm soon-to-(hopefully)-be theater costumier. I have only my thesis to write and few courses to finish but unfortunately at the moment I suffer from severe case of "lack of motivation" (mostly about the thesis).

So you're from Finland but you write in English, I hear you ask. Well, there's few main reasons for that. 1. I need practice in writing. I have always been good in reading and listening comprehensions in English (and Swedish). They were my strong point in school. But I suck at grammar in any language (including Finnish) so writing in foreign language is kind of hard for me.
2. Most of my interests and information I come across is in English and I wouldn't probably even know how to explain them in finnish. I may still create a version of this blog in finnish too, but we'll see.

So yeah! Expect lots of spelling mistakes, grammatic errors and random rambling over random things.

No comments:

Post a Comment